Aliter Technologies, a.s.
The first drone capable of installing 150 bird diverters per day!
The BDC – X8 is a unique drone that can install mechanical devices to prevent birds from crashing into high voltage power lines. The drone is easy to use, its deployment saves time, money, human resources, and it is friendly to the environment.
The BDC-X8 is also invaluable in situations and environments where it is not possible to use the standard procedures for the installation of bird diverters, such as in places where electric lines run over water or marsh, roadway crossings, growing fields, or any terrain that is difficult to access. The use of the BDC-X8 is time-efficient and highly cost-effective and also prevents damage to the growth and vegetation under the electrical power lines.
• Specially developed leading flight management system
• An HD camera for easier command of the drone and control of the power lines
• Quick charging
• After a fast battery change, immediately ready to launch
• Installation of the bird diverters without any need to switch off the electricity in the power lines
• High wind resistance – up to 5m / s
• Considerate to the environment
• Excludes the possibility of crop damage